Nearly half the world’s population is on social media, and Facebook alone has over 2 billion monthly active users as of June 2017. This creates a very large online market pool that many people have been and are still making money from with no investments.
If you are one of those wondering how to earn money from Facebook without investment, then you are on the right track because this article is for you.
You do not have to worry about traffic or population like running a website or e-commerce because of the many active users on Facebook.
It is easy and achievable
If you follow our steps and recommendations in this article, then you just might join the pool of those that earn money rather than only log on for social reasons.
What You Have to Do Before You Can Make Money on Facebook
Making money on Facebook is not a straightforward process, neither is it magic that you can conjure overnight. Although you do not have to invest a single penny, you need to invest your time, diligence and be dogged in trying to earn money.
You can also learn how you can make millions through Facebook ads.
Here are the foundations to lay first:
- Grow your number of friends: Facebook has a limit of 5000 friends, and we recommend that you exhaust this amount. Be committed to doing this because sending and responding to 5000 friend requests will not be easy.
- Create a Facebook page and get a lot of likes: Creating a page is very simple, and you can do it under 10 minutes. However, getting people to like and follow it is more difficult. Therefore, your page must have good content and be engaging. People follow buzzing pages without being asked to.
- Create a group and grow your member database: The next step is for you to create a group and add as many friends as you can. The best thing about Facebook groups is that members can run it. You do not always have to be the one posting updates, although we recommend you maintain the quality of the group by keeping spam posts out.
Ensure that you set posts for approval before being displayed on the group. Groups with good content always attract more followers.
The three steps above are necessary to make money on Facebook. It creates a niche for you with lots of active followers and audiences that follow you. This is key to earning money.
8 Ways You Can Make Money on Facebook
- Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost
- Start affiliate marketing
- Create a simple Facebook app
- Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing
- Get people to pay for sponsored likes and shares
- Publish videos on Facebook
- Sell your personal products on Facebook
- Sell your Facebook Page.
1. Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost
If you have a Facebook page or group with lots of followers, you can easily create traffic for blogs at a cost. You can do this by placing a link to the blog and urging your followers to visit the page. Once they do, traffic increases on the blog, and you get paid.
2. Start affiliate marketing
When you have many followers on your Facebook page, you can place one or two affiliate marketing links per day on the group. Affiliate marketing works in a way that you get a percentage of the product price. When anybody buys the product through your link, a certain percentage goes to your account.
Some affiliate marketing could see you earn as much as 50% on sales. Examples of businesses to register for are eBay, Commission Junction, Amazon Associate, ClickBank, and Shae a sale.
3. Create a Simple Facebook app
You need not create a complex app to earn money. Just come up with simple fun apps that people would use often. You can make money through adverts or in-app purchases.
4. Start Facebook marketing through influencing and advertisement
The more followers you have, the more businesses and digital marketers would reach out to you for paid adverts. All you have to do is post the product on your page, and start making money. Usually, the more followers or likes on your page, the more money they would offer you.
5. Get people to pay you for sponsored likes and shares
People today are looking to get lots of likes and shares on their posts or videos. With your large customer base, you can easily help them achieve that by posting the link on your group. The more likes you can provide, the more money you earn.
6. Publish videos on Facebook
Facebook video bears much resemblance to that of YouTube. You can create a video for your business and host on Facebook and get paid on advert sales as people watch your video. Facebook offers 55% of revenue generated to the video creator and keeps 45%.
7. Sell your personal products on Facebook
This is basic marketing. The more followers you have, the more people you can reach, the higher chance to sell your product. You can also open a Facebook store and run it as e-commerce (keep in mind that you need a certain level of expertise for e-commerce Facebook sites).
8. Sell your Facebook page
Although it seems odd, people grow Facebook groups, and pages only to sell them to the highest bidder. You can either do this or sell off your account if all other money earning channels does not work. However, we recommend you keep trying because it takes a lot of time and patience. You cannot start earning money in a day.
How much money can I make from Facebook?
This totally depends on your market strategy, and other factors too. For example, pages on insurance, electronics, and automobiles generate more money than entertainment, but they are also more difficult to grow.
Also, selling your product takes time to develop trust and as a result earn money, compared to the sponsored likes and shares way of making money.
It is practically impossible to tell exactly how much you can make on Facebook. It is an open-end earning, and it all depends on you.
See other related articles
If you start today, with due diligence and adhering to all the advice in this article, you can start making money from Facebook within a short time.
Many have done it, and are still doing it. It all depends on if you are interested or not. But once again, who is not interested in making passive income from Facebook with literally no investment?