Expertnaire is a rapidly rising affiliate marketing program, and for that reason, many doubt its legitimacy. Is it legit or a scam? This article would address all that and other things you should know about the program.
Basically, although valuable, most digital product creators find it hard to sell in the open market due to a lack of customer base. However, with Expertnaire, marketing and sales have been made a lot easier. Expertnaire is a digital marketing platform that exists to help digital product creators boost their sales through effective and high-performing affiliates. Basically, it is found its way to the top of the list, as far as affiliate marketing in Nigeria is concerned.
The platform connects digital product creators with affiliate marketers who take on the responsibilities of selling the products. Therefore, as a digital product creator, all you need to do is list your product on the platform and watch the marketers do the rest for a commission. Also, on the other hand, you don’t have to be a digital product creator to earn money as you can simply opt for the affiliate model. We would be discussing how to make cool money on Expertnaire without selling any product at all.
Is Expertnaire legit or a scam?
The Expertnaire program is 100% legit with no element of scams or false promises. Also, you can choose to join them as an affiliate or a vendor. We came to this conclusion is from a series of thorough research on those using platforms founded by Toyin Omotoso.
Expertnaire review – Ways to make money
The ways to make money on Expertnaire include:
1. As a vendor or product creator
The product creator aspect of the Expertnaire platform is for those who create digital products to sell. Basically, research has shown that the most effective method of sales is through referrals, hence, the principle adopted by the Expertnaire platform. Getting as many affiliates as possible to promote your product is arguably the fastest way to grow sales. Therefore, affiliates on the platform tell others about the products and convince them to buy. At the moment, Expertnaire has sold over 20,000 digital products.
2. As an affiliate
An affiliate partnership is the second way to make money on Expertnaire. Basically, on this end, you are responsible for selling the products listed by creators or vendors on the platform. You are allowed to promote the product as you wish, as long as you make sales, and in return, you receive a commission from the vendor. Basically, this is one of the easiest ways to make a lot of money online.
Also, as an affiliate marketer, you can make use of your social platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp status, Instagram, Twitter and more, to promote the products. All you need to do is use the unique link assigned to you by the system for each product. More so, the system ensures you receive your referral and commission through tracking that exact link.
How Expertnaire works – Joining as an affiliate
Here is the step by step processes on how Expertnaire works and how you can register to start making money:
1. Sign up on the Expertnaire marketplace
To sign up, you would need to pay a yearly sign-up fee of N10,000 only. Therefore, this means that at the end of every year, you have to renew with the same sum or they would terminate your membership.
2. Promote products listed on the Expertnaire platform
After registration, the next step is to select any digital product of your choice and promote them. However, ensure you only promote through the link the system supplies you. Also, note that in general, it is favorable to promote digital products with a high commission so you can earn more.
3. Receive payment
The last step in the process is to receive payment. After selling the product you promote, the company would pay the agreed commission to your account. Also, note that the commissions are deposited directly to your bank account every Friday.
You can get a complete guide on how to make money through Expertnaire.
How to become a vendor on Expertnaire?
The only step you need to become a vendor is to signup as one. However, they require you to pay a nonrefundable fee of N25,000 which is to be renewed yearly. Failure to pay before it is due means you automatically lose your vendor membership.
How to Register on Expertnaire as a vendor
On the other hand, you can choose to join the platform as a vendor, and list your products for affiliate marketers to sell. However, there are certain criteria that your product need to meet to be accepted, they are:
Requirements for new vendors
1. Study the terms and conditions surrounding operating as a vendor on the platform
2. If you are satisfied with the conditions, forward the details of your product to the platform for approval. Also, note that anything you list on the platform must be original, as Expertnaire does not allow reselling other people’s products.
The details to send to Expertnaire include:
- URL of your product’s page as you are not allowed to list a product without a sales page. Also, ensure that you hire a good copywriter to create a product and maximize sales.
- Access to the product’s delivery system and also its quality, to able to place a value on the product
- The percentage you want to pay affiliates per product they sell (affiliates usually go for products with the highest commissions)
- A valid customer support information through which buyers can reach you or your business in case there’s an emergency. Furthermore, send the details above to email@example.com using the subject line as the title of the mail.
3. After Expertnaire approves your request, you can now create a vendor account to track your sales. However, note that the registration fee for a vendor account is N25,000 per year and is nonrefundable. Visit the Expertnaire official website at https://expertnaire.com/ to register.
For those who are already registered vendors on Expertnaire
If you already have a vendor account, all you need to do on the platform are:
1. Send the details as described in the platform above to Expertnaire for approval
2. After approval, the Expertnaire technical team would set up your sales page for the product you sent in on the Expertnaire platform. Therefore, this would make it available to affiliates.
What else should I know before registering on Expertnaire?
You should note the following:
- Expertnaire charges a 10% fee on all products listed.
- They collect payment on your behalf, pays the affiliate, and also delivers the product to the buyer
- Expertnaire products come with a 30 days refund policy
- They pay vendors once every two weeks on Fridays
How is the commission share between vendors and affiliates?
Basically, the vendors determine the commission of every product they decide to sell, while the affiliates choose any product they want to market. Therefore, the commission set by a vendor goes to the affiliate, 10% goes to Expertnaire, while the vendor receives what is left.
How to make money on the Expertnaire affiliate program
You can make money by promoting products listed on the Expertnaire platform. However, you only earn when you make a sale, as they pay the commission into your account. On Expertnaire, you can earn commissions as high as 75% on each sale.
How to become an affiliate on Expertnaire?
Basically, all you need to do is to visit their official website and register as an affiliate. Registration requires a nonrefundable N10,000 payment, which you have to renew yearly to not lose your membership.
How do I get paid with Expertnaire?
Expertnaire makes payments of both vendors and affiliates through bank deposits. However, vendors receive payments once every two weeks on Fridays, while they pay affiliates every Friday of the week.
Does Expertnaire teach people how to sell their products?
No, it doesn’t. Instead, Expertnaire is a product listing platform and not a training platform, therefore, it does not show you how to sell your products online. However, it allows you to connect with top affiliates directly through the telegram group or physical meetings.
Expertnaire is certainly a great platform that can help you promote your product effectively as a digital creator. Also, you can earn good money as an affiliate after registering with the platform.
Do you need a loan? Be sure to visit this loan platform that allows you to compare loans from different lenders in minutes. It offers the best and ensures that you get nothing less.